Who can use the TPU Library?
- Anyone who lives in Toyama Prefecture.
- Anyone who works in Toyama Prefecture.
TPU Library Card
Please come to the main counter with your identification (a driver's license, passport, etc.) to get your TPU Library Card.
- Reading books, journals, newspapers, in the library.
- Book search using OPAC.
- Photocopying for research puposes.
- Borrowing books.(five books, two weeks)
Opening Days and Hours
You can check the opening days and hours on the Four-month Calendar.
Visitors cannot borrow books during the examination periods.
Please park your car at the red-hatched area of the map below.
Click the map to enlarge.
- Please Keep quiet int the library.
- Don't drink, eat, smoke and talk with mobile phones in the library.
- Don't take out any books without permission from the library.
- Don't damage books and facilities.
- Follow directions of the library staff.
Photocopying any part of books and/or journals are not allowed except for research purposes.