The scientific program will include keynote and plenary lectures and oral presentations as well as poster sessions. The symposium program will be categorized to the following five topics:
- Fundamentals of BiocatalysisⅠ(Discovery of New Biocatalysts, Protein Engineering, and Directed evolution)
- Fundamentals of BiocatalysisⅡ(Enzyme Structure, Reaction Mechanism, Bioinformatics, and Metabolic Engineering)
- Application of BiocatalystsⅠ(Bioconversion, Biorefinery, and Industrial Process)
- Application of BiocatalystsⅡ(Bioremediation, Biosensor, and Application in Medicine)
- ERATO (Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology) Session
Call for papers
1) Registration Deadline: Jan. 31, 2012
Participants should submit their registration form to co-chairs by e-mail.
Japanese and other countries participants should submit their abstracts by e-mail to Professor Yasuhisa Asano.
Chinese participants should submit their abstracts by e-mail to Professor Gaoxiang Li.
Korean participants should submit their abstracts by e-mail to Professor Hak-Sung Kim.
2) Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb. 29, 2012
Papers within the scope of the conference are invited. If you wish to be considered for an oral or poster presentation, please submit a one- or two- page (400-900 words) of abstract in English. For details, refer to the template. The introduction, methods, results, discussion, main figure and table and main references should be briefly and clearly stated in the paper. It should be used the format file.(Format File) typed in single-space and printed out by laser printer within a 16×23 cm area on a A4 size white bond paper with top, left, right margins of 2.5 cm and a bottom margin of 3.0 cm. Please type your paper body in 10.5 point size, the title in 15point size, author(s) list in 13 point size, author's affiliation and address in 12 point slanting size.The deadline for submission of abstract is February 29, 2012.To download Abstract Template, click here (Word, 79KB).
It is preferable that speakers are a member of Enzyme Engineering for each country. If you have an interest in the participation for the society, contact the secretariat.